Reflections from Sunday June 24th…
1. A new guy comes up to me in the lobby after the service and opens up and asks for prayer so he can stop selling drugs. A couple of the brothers gathered around we prayed for him and got his number - he’s coming to the Men’s Roots Group this Thursday. *who walks up the pastor and tells him they are selling drugs - lol!
2. We have the freedom to talk about real issues going on in the real world around us - we’re doing a series about different religions and how to engage them with truth.
3. We did a message that talked about Islam and how to engage them with truth… we shared the gospel and several dozen people responded!
4. Even with a tropical storm (Debby) impacting our area - people still came out through the bad weather to worship together.
5. Had a great monthly ministry leaders lunch. We have some incredible leaders that are passionate about God and people. We’re growing and it’s a result of our leadership team!